- 4-H Livestock must be in 4-H’ers possession, ownership and continual care, unless otherwise stated in project requirements/tagging deadline.
- Deadline for final additions/changes to 4-H Enrollment for participation (youth enrolled after May 1st can participate in all activities other than the county and state fair judging.)
- Deadline for final changes and additions to Horse ID Forms, Permission to Participate, Lease & Production Agreements; due in Scioto Office
- Deadline for Final Changes to Alpaca Projects; due in the Scioto County Office
- Market Chick Order and Payment deadline. Forms must be mailed to address on order form. DO NOT bring/send form or money to the Scioto Office.
- STEM Camp Registrations due to the Scioto County Extension Office by 4:30 pm
- ALL CANDY and BEEF STICK MONEY IS DUE to the Scioto County 4-H Committee Treasurer, Carolyn Garrett by the end of the day.
Multiple 4-H Deadlines
Friday, May 1, 2015 - 8:00am to 4:30pm
OSU Extension Scioto County Office, 602 7th Street, Courthouse Room #7, Portsmouth
Jo Williams or Josi Brodt