April 10 – May 22
Spring Forward 4 Health Email Wellness Challenge
Sign up for the Ohio State University Extension, Live Healthy Live Well 6 week Email Wellness Challenge. Your local OSU Extension Family and Consumer Sciences Professional will send e-mails to you twice a week.
- Explore ways to Spring Forward into a new health routine.
- Be encouraged, motivated and supported to Spring Forward 4 Health!
- Track progress on wellness goals during the challenge.
- Increase physical activity to include at least 30 minutes of movement five times per week.
- Learn ways to help you Spring Forward 4 Health: move more, play active games, enjoy fresh air and sunshine, grow veggies or herbs, walk, and strengthen your positive health habits.
- Learn small vital changes you can make to help reduce your risk of cancer and other chronic diseases.
What does it cost? Nothing – it is free!
Who can participate? Any adult with an email account.
How do I sign up? Register here.
Download your 2017 Spring Forward 4 Health Tracking Log to track your progress!