Pike & Scioto Hay Production School
Geared for new and advanced hay producers! This school will cover the basics of soil sampling, annual and perennial grasses and legume forage crops, equipment considerations, storage options, forage testing, and hay marketing. Dinner provided by Pike and Scioto County Farm Bureaus.
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: Starting at 5:00 pm
- Location: Ricer Equipment (our host), 49 Good Manor Road, Lucasville, OH 45648
- Cost: $10 per person (pay upon arrival at event)
- Pre-register by calling 740-289-4837