Coming up on Friday, March 18th we will be hosting the Super-Berry School at OSU South Centers in Piketon.
Some of the topics to be covered are:
· Assessment of Winter Injury of Blackberries and Grapevines
· Health Benefits of Super Fruits
· Container Fruit Production
· ‘Chemigation’ for Pest Management
· Field pruning demonstrations-Blackberry, Blueberry, Elderberry, Grapevines and Raspberry
For additional information, including how to register, please see the flyer. Deadline to register is March 14th.