Choose a Club
As 4-H Members, you will be given many different opportunities as you grow and learn more about the people and places around your community. There are lots of opportunities that are waiting for you including projects, camps, and leadership opportunities and activities.
One of the first things you need to do, is choose a club to join. We have more than 50 clubs in Scioto County to choose from. Take a look at our Club Directory to decide which club best suites your needs. You can then contact the Club Advisor to inform them of your desire to join their club.
You can also take a look at the Family Guide. This is your place to connect to our entire collection of Ohio 4-H project books for the year. Each project book contains information and activities for members to explore as an organized group project or at home under the guidance of a parent or interested adult. When choosing a project, consider your interests, background, what is necessary to start the project, and the resources available to help you complete it.
Enroll your Family using Ohio 4-H Online
*Please DO NOT MAKE A NEW PROFILE*
Go to the Ohio 4-H Online website then follow the instructions below:
- Select 'I have a profile'
- Enter your family email address you have used previously - if you don't remember what email you used, or have changed emails, please call the office!
- Select 'Family' for role
- Click 'Login'
- Review your family basic demographic information (make changes by using the edit button, if necessary)
- Click on the Edit button to the right of each person's name
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Enroll for 2017-2018 year
- You can now update individual member information here - add cell phone, member email, parent/guardian updates.
- Select the continue button to go to the next page. You will need to use the check boxes for Responsibility and Release, 4-H Code of Conduct, General Permission and Photo Release as well as typing the member and parent/guardian name into the system
- Select the continue button again to complete the health form, and then the club page. Your current clubs and projects will be listed. You will not need to select them again! This is where you will add new clubs or projects. Use the continue button to get to your projects to check that you are enrolled in for this year (it will be the same as last year). Make changes by using the 'Edit' button to delete old projects. To select a project, make sure you have the correct club listed in the first drop down box, select the project using the 2nd drop down box and make sure you use the 'Add Project' button to add the project. Once your clubs and projects are entered, review your entry for completeness. Make changes as necessary.
- Once done, select the 'Submit Enrollment' button.
You can view a video which explains how to re-enroll your family and members through Ohio 4H Online.
This guide describes Member Reports that are available to families: Member Report for Families
This guide describes Club Leader Report Options: Club Leader Options